Kindergarten Screening Information for the 2021-2022 School Year will be released shortly.
Illinois State Law requires the following health exams to be completed prior to entry into Kindergarten. Failure to provide these will result in the student’s exclusion from school.
- Vision exam performed by a licensed optometrist or ophthalmologist Vision Form
- Physical exam and immunizations Health Examination Form
- Dental exam Dental Form
List of additional forms that may apply (not required):
- If your student requires Medication to be given during the school day Medical Authorization
- If your student has allergies Allergy Packet
For the screening, you will need to bring/do the following:
- Completed Parent Questionnaire Print
- An official birth certificate, (the one with the raised seal) – we will make a copy of your child’s file
- Complete Online Enrollment-Computers will be available at the screening to complete the Online Enrollment if needed
To complete the online enrollment select scenario 1 or 2:
1) If your family is new to District 2 and has NEVER had a student enrolled at a District 2 school. Begin Here If New to the District
If you are experiencing difficulties please call 815 678-6898 for assistance.
2) If your family has had a student enrolled at District 2 in the past, please log in to your Skyward Family Access and enroll your kindergartner by clicking on the tab on the left labeled Online Enrollment. Begin Here.
The Kindergarten Screening Team
Richmond Grade School/Spring Grove Elementary School
Nippersink School District 2