Phone: 815.678.4242 for Kim Schaefer, Executive Assistant to Superintendent
- Doctorate - Northern Illinois University, Educational Leadership
- Specialist - Northern Illinois University, Educational Administration, and Leadership
- Masters - Concordia University - Chicago, Educational Administration and Leadership
- Bachelors - Rockford University, History and Secondary Education
- Secondary Teaching, General Administration, Superintendent
- Danielson Certified Teacher Evaluator
- Danielson Certified Principal Evaluator
Professional Work Experience:
Dr. Thomas Lind has served as superintendent for both Richmond-Burton CHSD 157 and Nippersink SD 2 since July of 2017. He began his 24 year career in August of 1996 as a social studies teacher and coach at Hononegah Community High School in Rockton, IL. In 2009, he became the assistant principal of Richmond-Burton Community High School, and in 2012 he was hired to be the principal. In 2017, Dr. Lind was chosen by Nippersink SD 2 and Richmond-Burton CHSD 157 to be the shared superintendent serving both districts.
In addition to being a superintendent, Dr. Lind teaches in the Graduate School of Education at Concordia University - Chicago, and he often speaks to various groups on educational issues impacting our schools and children.