Richmond Grade School
Richmond Grade School is a public Pre-K-5 elementary school in Richmond, Illinois. The principal is Ms. Lisa Kuhl. There are 437 children enrolled at Richmond Grade School. The ratio of students to teachers at Richmond Grade School is 17:1.
The vision of NSD2 is to provide all students meaningful opportunities, which foster positive character development and inspire a commitment to lifelong learning.
The mission of NSD2 is to foster academic growth, instill integrity, confidence, and civic responsibility while preparing all students for an ever-changing global society.
NIPPERSINK DISTRICT 2 LEARNING PRINCIPLES
- Nippersink District 2 believes we are a community of learners.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that the learner’s self-confidence, self-discovery, and creativity is enhanced when challenged at their individual level.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that learning requires open communication between and amongst its community of learners.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that learning must emotionally and socially engage the community of learners.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that successful learning takes place through practice, meaningful connections, and direct experiences within the learning community.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that meaningful learning is achieved through reflection.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that learning is fostered in a safe climate of acceptance, trust, and mutual respect.
- Nippersink District 2 believes that excitement for learning develops from exploration and experimentation.
School Colors: Burgundy, Gold, & White
School Mascot: Rams