In the event that students in grades K-5 are quarantined for an extended period of time, we will
ensure the student receives their education via a virtual teacher.
Virtual Substitute Teacher K-5
❖ PEL - elementary - preferred
❖ Substitute license
Well versed in the following:
● Google Classroom Application
● Zoom or Google Mets platforms
● Educational Applications such as i-Ready and Reading A-Z
● K-5 education standards
1. The person who has this position will not enter the school building - it is designed to
provide virtual academic instruction, therefore, the person needs access to reliable, high
speed internet Due to the nature of this position, the school district will provide a laptop
with needed Apps uploaded).
2. Communicate between the classroom teacher, student and parent on student
3. Engage in 1.5 to 5 hours of academic instruction with students per school day. Hours
may extend past the traditional school day.
Apply online at www.mchenry.k12.il.us (Employment link, view vacancies)
Mrs. Kim Schaefer
Nippersink School District 2
4213 US Hwy 12
Richmond, IL 60071